Our specialty is landing drones, but our mission is to keep them flying. We are drone enthusiasts and security experts keeping the skies open to all responsible pilots and advancing the potential for drone technology to benefit society. We are dedicated to the design, development, testing, and validation of our unique engineering solutions to mitigate drone threats in the skies over critical environments and operations. As a member of this team, you will be at the forefront of counter-sUAS (small unmanned aerial systems) technology.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our sales team. The focus of this role will be on our drone detection and identification services (SaaS) as well as Drone detection and mitigation systems (DFNS). The successful candidate will identify and call on targeted customers in the specified geographic region. The Sales Executive's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
To be successful as a Sales Executive, you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch Sales Executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. This is a true “hunter” role.
● This is a highly incentivized position with a competitive base and uncapped commissions. “Hunters” only!
● Company stock options
● 401K with 4% Matching or Roth IRA options
● Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and AD&D Insurance
● Unlimited PTO
● Achieve/exceed sales goals and develop sales strategies.
● Researching prospects and generating leads.
● Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, via email, and in person.
● Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
● Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
● Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
● Regular, consistent and detailed entry into the CRM database.
● Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
● Participating in sales team meetings
● Support both direct and partner sales in the domestic and International markets.
● Basic understanding of technology and SaaS
● Formal Sales training preferred
● Comfortable “cold calling” and generating your own leads
● Bachelor’s degree must.
● 5+years of sales experience with a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals quarter over quarter.
● Excellent customer service and sales skills.
● Strong verbal and written communicator.
● Excellent phone and presentation skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
● Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● 20-30% domestic and international travel required
● Must be a US citizen with a valid passport.
WhiteFox, a drone airspace security company, is pioneering the safe integration of drones into society. WhiteFox develops products that save lives, protect property, and safeguard privacy.
WhiteFox started as a drone manufacturer—we’re enthusiasts who want them to fly safely and legally. When we realized there were no mechanisms of enforcement to protect against their misuse, we set out to develop a solution. WhiteFox’s mission is to keep the sky open for responsible pilots and advancing drone technology for the benefit of society.
In a constantly changing industry, WhiteFox is pushing the boundaries of what it means to be secure.
WhiteFoxDefense Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals. We conduct background checks on all final candidates for the safety of our employees and the health of our company.